Corporate Branding - Sports &Community Programme is responsible for outlaying the Club's strategy in engaging different walks of the community through developing and conducting corporate driven programmes and an end-to-end content creation mechanism in the area of youth, community and sports with the objectives of cultivating positive impact on the respective target audiences. The department also coordinates with external partners to maximize branding return and hence recognition of the Club's role as a driver for social betterment.
- To lead a team to execute sorts and community programmes developed and driven by the Club, including the series of programmes under the partnership with Manchester United, Club's sponsored programme with the HK Football Association, the HKJC N-League tournament with the North District Council, and community equestrian activities to maximize brand return to the Club.
- To develop plans and create contents for project and programme conducted by the Club include supervising in-house production of multi-media outputs and contents from contract suppliers
- To create angles and directions to facilitate the development of media partnership in support of Club's sports and community programmes, as well as projects funded by the Charities Trust, and supervise content for Club's own platforms, including website, Facebook fan pages, YouTube channels and internal touchpoints
- To plan and mobilise resource that are included in a total annual activation budget, a team of staff, service providers and external partners for the end to end delivery of contents
- To generate branding impact for targeted internal audiences, including staff and Club members, through customized contents for different touchpoints at the Headquarters and the clubhouses
- To track and report outcome of different contents, evaluate effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement in relations to content strategy
- To lead the collaboration with academic institutions and agencies in conducting research and study on social impact generated by the Club-owned programmes and branding investment on sports and community programmes
- Degree holder in Marketing and Business Studies or related disciplines
- A minimum of 15 years of solid work experience in programme management, corporate communication, CSR or sports marketing, with minimum of 8 years in the Manager level.
- Strong business network with the media and relevant stakeholders
- Sound knowledge and work experience with sports or social services, relevant exposure in PRC is definitely an advantage
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communications in both English and Chinese as well as the ability to work effectively across internal stakeholders and external organizations
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.