Strategic Business Planning is a department under the Membership, Strategic Marketing and Branding division (MSMB). The department is responsible for (i) performing integration and oversight functions in MSMB business planning and performance management, (ii) driving the development and implementation of MSMB strategies and change initiatives, and (iii) supporting the delivery of complex MSMB / corporate level strategic initiatives at different stages of the project development life cycle. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Support the Executive Manager of Department to perform an integrator role in driving the development and implementation of MSMB strategies and change initiatives, working closely with the division head and individual team leads.
- Establish frameworks / models / approaches to facilitate the development and implementation of these initiatives.
- In your Strategy Development role - Define and align strategic directions of MSMB; Develop frameworks for strategic studies; Perform market research and benchmarking to support strategy development; Establish target positioning and business / operating models; Perform gaps analysis between as-is and to-be; Define strategic roadmap; Recommend strategic initiatives, prioritisation criteria and implementation approach; Conduct proof-of-concepts / hypothesis testing.
- In your Change Management role - Identify improvement areas to enhance organisational effectiveness; Recommend and support implementation of organisational changes and business process improvement initiatives; Define structure and approach for effective internal communication; Develop and implement cross functional communication plans / initiatives; Support cascade of business strategies and management directions; Support implementation of people development strategy.
- In your Strategy / Change Implementation role - Perform project management office (PMO) functions including Project planning / scheduling; Establishment of project organisation and governance; Design and implementation of business architecture; Design and implementation of business and operating models; Design of business solution (IT and non IT) and delivery approach; Risk / issue / action identification and tracking; Status monitoring and reporting.
- Provide day-to-day supervision to the Strategy Implementation team and continue to develop / enhance competence of the team in the areas highlighted above.
- Introduce best / market practices in strategy development / implementation and change management for effective adoption in the division.
- A university degree in Business, Communication or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years of demonstrable experience acquired as an external consultant or in-house project / change manager in leading sizeable strategy development / change management projects in service, hi-tech or financial industry. Experience in leading marketing, branding and change management initiatives in hospitality business would be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Strategy Development / Business Architecture / Operating Model Design / Business Process Reengineering / Change Management / Organisation Planning.
- Strong planning, organisational, analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified