The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 37 Simulcasts days, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Channels, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11,000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
With around 100 off-course betting branches and 2 racecourses, Retail and Telebet Services Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customers throughout Hong Kong.
- Maintain high level of customer service and maximize sales opportunities via proactive customer engagement and understanding customer needs.
- Execute sales procedures and retail claim operations.
- Prepare Part-time staff roster and conduct team briefing on Racedays .
- Implement promotion campaigns and execute marketing activities in shops.
- Conduct regular stock counts and inventory adjustments in POS system.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints.
- Ensure compliance with Responsible Gambling Policy and all stipulated legal requirements pertaining to wagering, thereby protecting the integrity of the Club's businesses.
You should have:
- Higher Diploma or above.
- Working experience in retail industry and cashier management.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with high accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin a plus).
- Outgoing, pleasant, proactive and hardworking.
- Work on shift including weekends & public holidays.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.