IT Enterprise Solutions Department provides high-quality and innovative business application solutions (non-wagering) and IT services to all divisions and departments within the Club in the portfolios of Racing, Customer and International Business Development , Corporate Planning, Branding, Membership, Charities and Community, Legal and Compliance, Corporate Affairs, People and Organisational Development, Finance, Audit, Property, Security & Integrity, and Integrated Project Management Office. JOB_DESCRIPTION:
- Work with business users to document requirements and prepare specifications.
- Work with project manager, technical manager, and users during the analysis, definition and development phrases. Define and develop functional and detailed design specifications according to business requirements.
- Perform system design, development (including customization, interfaces, conversion and reporting) and software release.
- Contribute to the overall solution architect (including component design, UI design and system interfaces) for the project. Conduct design / code review to ensure quality of software deliverables
- Conduct development and system integration test to ensure quality of system integration
- Comply with established standards and processes
- Provide support during system assurance test, user acceptance test and system implementation.
- Resolve production problems and providing timely management update
- Provide off duty system support as assigned by technical manager
- Act as project manager for small-and-medium-sized projects as assigned by technical/portfolio manager
- Perform vendor management duties such as managing vendor contracts, defining service levels requirements and monitoring of vendor performances
You should have:
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- With 6 years' experience in managing projects, leading team of developers locally and remotely to deliver IT solutions and provide system support.
- PMP holder is an advantage
- Solid experience in implementation and support to management information system, business workflow system and operation management system
- Solid experience in system and/or enterprise architecture design
- Solid experience in solace for event-driven architecture
- Solid experience in system integration with internal systems and external parties
- Experienced in software development in Microsoft .Net and MVC framework, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, Crystal Report, Java, Message Queue.
- Excellent analytical mind, and problem solving skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with internal IT, Racing stakeholders and external vendors
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. CLOSING_DATE:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.