The IT Digital & Channels Solutions Department is responsible for the overall management and delivery of the wagering distribution channel technologies including fixed internet, mobile, retail, telebet, kiosk, selling terminals and devices. In addition, the team delivers high performance, reliable and secure channel distribution systems connecting to Pari-mutuel and Fixed Odds Wagering Systems.
- Assist in system architectural design and design review process according to the project management methodology
- Assist in software and systems design and development as well as technical product evaluation for selected projects
- Provide technical advice and assistance to selected projects in the resolution of technical issues
- Assist in walk-throughs and reviews of systems design
- Prototype novel business solutions; evaluate or pilot business-enabling solutions
- Lead the resolution of technically complex, cross-system or long term issues that impact business operation
- Provide high level consultancy or advice to management and technical teams to assist in decision-making
- Monitor and track progress of work products to ensure delivery according to predetermined estimates and plans
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Efficient communications skills, fluent in English & Cantonese, PTH preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment, good knowledge in DevOps pipeline.
- Certification in Project management & Enterprise Architecture preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of architecture design as well as hands on experience in a wide range of technologies for Mobile / Web system development.
- Understand software development methodologies and experience in UML tool.
- Good understanding and experience in Computer Security & Web Infrastructure. Knowledge in Cloud Technologies is an advantage.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.