The IT Digital & Channels Solutions Department is responsible for the overall management and delivery of the wagering distribution channel technologies including fixed internet, mobile, retail, telebet, kiosk, selling terminals and devices. In addition, the team delivers high performance, reliable and secure channel distribution systems connecting to Pari-mutuel and Fixed Odds Wagering Systems.
- Ensure business alignment by translating business strategy and direction into technical vision, strategy and roadmap
- Lead the development of the Club's IT architecture and facilitate its adoption; review technology selection and system designs for compliance with established architecture
- Lead in delivering the architectural design of enterprise scale, end-to-end solution for major projects; guide projects in their technology and vendor selections
- Lead in walk-throughs and reviews of systems design
- Prototype novel business solutions; evaluate or pilot business-enabling solutions
- Lead the resolution of technically complex, cross-system or long term issues that impact business operation
- Provide high level consultancy or advice to management and technical teams to assist in decision-making
- Monitor and track progress of work products to ensure delivery according to predetermined estimates and plans
- Mentor team members
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Masters preferred.
- Efficient communications skills, fluent in English & Cantonese, PTH preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of hands on experience in Mobile / Web system development and design. Proven experience in software architecture design.
- Strong organizational & leadership skills. Experience in Managing a team of size ~ 10 members.
- Experienced in Project management, certification in PMP preferred.
- Understanding in Cloud computing - certification in architect of a cloud vendor preferred
- Understanding in Computer Security - certification in CISSP or equivalent preferred
- Understanding in Enterprise Architecture - TOGAF 9 or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in working in Agile Team environment, good knowledge of DevOps pipeline.
- Has knowledge of the organization of organizations, processes and IT
- Has knowledge of methods and techniques for the development of architecture principles and modelling of processes, information and IT systems
- Able to determine a structured approach to determine a high-level solution for a given problem
- Able to determine the most appropriate decisions of how to structure systems based on business motivations
- Able to determine which decisions need to be made at a certain moment in time
- Able to determine which information and opinions need to be collected to support decisions
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.