The Information Security Department of the Information Technology and Sustainability Division works to protect the reputation and enhance operational resiliency of the Hong Kong Jockey Club by ensuring the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the Club\'s communications and network infrastructure, application systems and data.
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to schedule and perform system and network vulnerability scanning, classify and prioritise risks, and guide relevant stakeholders to ensure that systems and services that are either developed in-house or acquired commercially are secured against known attack vectors and prevalent threats.
- Work closely with IT developers and operations to respond to prevent and mitigate brute force and amplification DDoS attacks, so that there is no or minimal business impact and mitigation of high-risk attacks.
- Work with assigned Project Manager to drive small- to mid-size IS initiatives to evaluate, acquire and deploy new IS technologies and capabilities, and ensure initiatives get completed on time and budget.
- Work closely with IT developers and operations to integrate current and emerging security control policies and instructions into the CASB architecture, and develop and maintain CASB documentation and SOPs.
- Engage with business stakeholder for user requirements and enable CASB security controls on business SaaS in a balance manner.
- Perform information security risk assessment and technical advisory for assigned project areas to ensure compliance to HKJC IS policy, standards and practices, as well as mitigation of all identified risks.
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours.
You should have:
- University degree qualification with strong technical background, particularly in Information Technology, cybersecurity, application development and/or networking.
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in technical IT roles, with at least 5 years' hands-on experience in enterprise security infrastructure, IS risk assessments or testing.
- Experience with vulnerability assessments - scanning the environment, generating reports and engaging with IT and business stakeholders to make certain that any observed vulnerabilities or security concerns are addressed/remediated.
- Experience performing analysis with Security Data Analytic technology such as SIEM, UEBA, ELK, and SOAR.
- Experience in secure network infrastructure, Anti-DDoS, NG Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF, Secure MTA, Load Balancer, Internet Proxy, as well as DNS hosting.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols, operating systems and cyber security concepts and technologies.
- Promote security awareness and adoption of security standards and practices to staff members including vendors.
- A CISSP, CISA or equivalent certification will be advantageous.
- Detail oriented and have a strong commitment to excellence.
- Able to master good communication skills including written, spoken and presentation skills.
- High collaboration to work in cross teams.
- Able to implement the vulnerabilities scanning agents/proxies to different network segments. Maximise automation on the scanning process, consolidate result and generate report and dashboard.
- Able to identify gaps/weaknesses in SOC monitoring capability by mapping detection rules, e.g. SIEM use cases, Carbon Black watch lists, Darktrace models, AD monitoring and Firewall policy.
- Able to perform malware analysis and using sandbox for detailed investigation.
- Good knowledge of networks and systems protocols as well as IT Security methodologies, vulnerability scan methodologies and approaches.
- Knowledge of incident response methodologies, security issues, vulnerabilities, exploits and security standards that may impact information security.
- Hands-on experiences to PC endpoint whitelisting, Web Isolation and/or MSS handling would be advantageous.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.