Our IT Operations, Systems Assurance and Shenzhen Technology Centre drives and leverages technology refreshment and best practice service management principles, to provide cost-effective and efficient infrastructure and technical environment, system/test assurance, data centre management and valued end-user services.
- Design and deploy secure and highly available Network Solutions.
- In charge of SDN and SD-WAN design and deployment in support of implementation and migration of data centres and wide area network infrastructure as well as LAN rollout
- Ensuring full resiliency design taking into account the user experience from an application performance perspective.
- Analyse business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Perform network modelling, analysis, planning and implementation.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and development of SOW.
- Serves as a Network subject matter expert to the ITOB (Data Centre Migration) project
- Assist in implementing network security policies and standards; reviews network security, access control, and data safeguards
You should have:
- A university degree with strong technical background, particularly in Information
- Technology/Computer Science or related Network Security.
- 7-10 yrs of hands-on experience with Cisco network hardware including routers, switches, and security appliances
- Design, install and configure Cisco ACI spine and Leaf switches in data centre.
- Design ACI fabric Including BD, EPG, ANP, Switch profiles, VMM integration, L4-7 service graphs etc.
- Review design documents such as HLD, LLD, Migration plane, Acceptance test etc.
- Recommend data centre network and SDN best practice
- Knowledge of SD-WAN technologies for large scale enterprise deployments.
- Experience with Cisco ACI data centre platform, including policy development and administration.
- Knowledge and experience with networking protocols and configurations including OSPF, BGP, HSRP, multicast, SIP, QoS, VLANs, and MPLS.
- 2-3 yrs of experience or good understanding of Firewalls (e.g. Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Paolo Alto, Fortinet, Zscalar)
- 2-3 yrs of experience or good understanding of Wireless Technologies (e.g. Cisco WLC, Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime)
- Experience with the design of physical networks including fiber and copper cabling.
- Knowledge and experience with network management systems
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Willingness to coach and train colleagues
- Vendor management
- Change Management
- Good command Chinese and English (in both spoken and written)
- Holder of CCIE/HCNP/HCIE certification or equivalent is preferred
- Experience with Huawei router and switch an advantage
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.