The Membership Services Department plays an essential role in providing co-ordination and administrative support, and amenities to the Club\'s 29,000 Members and their families.
- Manage the full project life-cycle from user requirements, concepts, design, and construction to completion and delivery
- Coordinate people and processes to ensure that requirements as approved by Business Managers are delivered, on time and on budget
- Represent the Clubhouses to coordinate with internal stakeholders and external consultants to oversee project management of alteration and addition works of existing Clubhouses and Fitting-out works of the New Clubhouse during pre-opening and defects liability period
- Support Clubhouse GMs to develop full knowledge of the project details from user perspective on the following: Establishing project goals and expectations FF&E specification, and to translate design concepts into building assemblies, project scope and track scope adherence throughout design and bidding and track the project budget, trend log and draw process throughout the duration of the project
- Research concepts and materials to support interior design on technical issues influencing concept development. Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes for operators while keeping within budget
- Formulate and facilitate management decision making for choice of solutions in terms of aesthetics, functionality and cost efficiency
- Support and enhance aesthetic viewpoints of the facilities teams to enhance the all rounded execution projects from engineering and operational approaches
- Perform site supervision; coordinate with Property PM team, consultants and contractors to drive satisfactory delivery and develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- To support Property and Clubhouse GMs in design development, spatial arrangement and facility operation standards & guidelines, review and revise continuously for the betterment of completed projects
- Ensure all Clubhouse projects complete in high level of quality and building industry practices.
- Degree holder in Interior Design / Building Studies / Architecture or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in project full cycle development
- Previous working experience working in high-end hospitality project is an advantage
- Well-versed with local practices, statutory standards & regulations
- Skilful in integration and coordination of structural, MEP, builders work and fit-out design and project management
- Good knowledge of building products & finishing materials
- Experience in development master-planning and feasibility studies of A&A work
- Strong portfolios in hotel/ high-end renovation projects is an advantage.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.