Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- assist the Facilities Services Manager in maintaining and implementing facility and maintenance services of residential quarters
- oversee all facility management-related functions, including wide range of M&E systems and equipment, car-parking, guarding services, cleaning services, supervise, develop and train the team to ensure the facilities services are delivered effectively and cost efficiently
- review, establish and implement operation and service standards, and manpower deployment, including work procedures, performance benchmarking and manpower restructuring
- monitor the services contractors to ensure performance measure are maintained, and manage contract resource to achieve service level agreements and key performance indicators
- assist to prepare annual budgeting, capital work programs and operating budgets for various facilities, and to monitor expenses so as to maintain within budgets
- prepare monthly management reports and other ad hoc projects as assigned by Facilities Services Manager
- a degree in Facility Management/ Building Surveying/ Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
- professional qualifications such as CFM, MCIOB, MRICS preferably
- at least 8 years relevant experience in property management/ facility management (with high-end residential property experience), of which at least 3 years should be at supervisory level
- knowledge of best practice in facility management and its related Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- strong leadership and organizational skills in planning and scheduling, with excellent administration and customer services skills
- good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese
- hands-on experience in using MS Office applications, especially on Excel Pivot Table.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club\'s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.